Schools have been closed for more than a year due to Coronavirus, but online classes are going on so that the education of the children is not affected. In such a situation, children remain engaged on mobile phones for a long time. Long-term use of gadgets can worsen the body posture of children. If your child also uses gadgets more, then you must do some yoga asanas at home to keep him fit. So that his body posture is absolutely fine.
If you want to learn different types of yoga then you can learn Yoga Teacher Training India.
Chakrasana is a yoga posture performed while lying on the back, chakra means a wheel and in this, the body looks like a wheel, hence it is called chakrasana. Children must be made to practice Chakrasana regularly. It is beneficial in the physical and mental development of children. Along with this, the body posture of the children is also correct. In the beginning, children can do this asana gradually. Chakrasana is helpful in maintaining the better health of children.
- To do Chakrasana, first lie down on your back on a yoga mat.
- Bend both your knees. Keep a distance of 10-12 inches between both the feet.
- Now raise the arm and bend both the elbows.
- Place both your palms on the ground near your head.
- Now taking a long deep breath, slowly raise the body up.
- Then bend the back.
- Leave the head light and hanging.
- In this position, breathe in slowly and then release.
- After staying in this position for a few seconds, slowly rest the head on the ground to come to the normal position.
- You can repeat this process 3-5 times.
- It is a bit difficult to do this asana, so it should be practiced slowly.
- If the child has pain in the stomach, then he should not do this asana.
Benefits of Chakrasana:
- The body posture of children gets corrected by getting them done regularly.
- Chakrasana helps in strengthening the muscles of arms, legs and back of children.
- If you have a child’s belly fat, then it can be reduced by this asana.
- Helps in making the spine strong and flexible.
- Its regular practice improves digestion. There are no diseases related to the stomach.
Tadasana is a great yoga practice for the physical development of children. By doing this regularly, the body posture of the children remains perfect. If the child’s posture has also deteriorated due to excessive use of gadgets, then Tadasana helps in correcting it. It is a standing yoga posture, in which stretch is created in all parts of the body.
- To do this yoga posture, first of all, stand straight on a yoga mat.
- During this, keep your spine, neck and waist absolutely straight.
- Take both your hands above the head. Interlock both hands.
- Taking long deep breaths, pull your whole body upwards.
- During this, you should feel the stretch from the toes of the hand to the toes.
- After staying in this state for some time, while exhaling, come to your initial state.
- You can practice this process 3-5 times.
Benefits of Tadasana:
- Tadasana is very beneficial in increasing the height of children.
- This asana is also beneficial in reducing weight.
- Creates stretch in all parts of the body, due to which all parts of the body are stretched.
- Makes children’s legs strong. At the same time, it also calms their mind and mind.
Parvatasana is made up of two words mountain and posture and in this posture, the body looks like a mountain. Children are spending more of their time on gadgets at this time, so Parvatasana is helpful in keeping their body posture right.
- To do Parvatasana, first sit in Vajrasana on a yoga mat.
- Place both your palms and soles on the ground.
- Now while inhaling, slowly raise your body like a triangular shape.
- In this posture, the shape of your body will look like a mountain.
- Staying in this state, breathe and exhale, after that slowly come back to Vajrasana.
- You can repeat this process 3-5 times.
Benefits of Parvatasana:
- With its regular practice, the physical shape of the children remains correct.
- Legs and shoulders get stronger.
- Parvatasana is also beneficial in curing stomach diseases.
- Its daily practice improves blood circulation in the body.
If you are willing to learn different types of yoga along with keeping your body healthy, you can learn 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India.
Hastapadasana is made up of three words. In which hasta means hands, pada means feet and asana means yoga. That is, it is a yoga posture of hands and feet. This is done by leaning forward. In Hastapadasana, bending forward and touching both the feet with both hands.
- To do this asana, first of all, stand straight on a yoga mat.
- During this, keep both your feet together. The heels should touch each other.
- While inhaling, move both your hands above the head.
- Now while exhaling, first bend forward and then down.
- During this, try to keep your head on the knees and keep the palms on the ground near the feet.
- After remaining in this position for a few seconds, come back to the starting position.
- You can repeat this asana 3-5 times.
If your child also uses gadgets more or because of this his body posture has deteriorated, then you can make him do these 4 yoga asanas. With their regular practice, the child’s body posture will gradually recover completely. But in the beginning, get it done slowly by the child and get it done only under the advice and supervision of an expert.